Man Dies in Rajasthan Village Suspected of Alcohol Overconsumption
A tragic incident occurred in a village in Kota, Rajasthan, where a 40-year-old man lost his life due to suspected excessive alcohol consumption. The man, identified as Shivraj Meena from Toran village in the Sultanpur police station area, was brought to a community health center in Sultanpur on Saturday evening when his health rapidly deteriorated after consuming a large quantity of liquor.
According to information received from the hospital staff, the man’s condition worsened, prompting doctors to refer him to MBS Hospital in Kota for further treatment. Unfortunately, he passed away during the early hours of Sunday morning. The exact cause of his death will only be determined after a thorough investigation and postmortem report, according to Sanjay Meena, the Station House Officer (SHO).
It has been revealed that the deceased was a known alcohol addict and had consumed a heavy amount of alcohol on Saturday noon, which ultimately led to the deterioration of his health. However, local media reports claiming that the man was a farmer who died of cold while watering his crops at night have been refuted by the SHO.
The incident serves as a reminder of the dangers associated with excessive alcohol consumption. Alcohol addiction can have severe consequences on one’s health and wellbeing. It is important to seek help and support for those struggling with alcohol addiction to prevent such tragic incidents from occurring.
The village of Toran in Sultanpur police station area is a peaceful and close-knit community. The incident has left the villagers in shock and mourning. The family members of the deceased are yet to file a formal report regarding the matter.
The police will continue to investigate the case to determine the exact circumstances surrounding the man’s death. The local community and authorities are urged to come together to raise awareness about the harmful effects of alcohol abuse and provide support to those in need.
It is essential for individuals to understand the risks involved in excessive alcohol consumption and make responsible choices to safeguard their health and well-being.